27 July 2007

Back Back Back!

Well, long time.
So many reasons that I can start a new blog on that. (Who's reading this anyway! :D)
So, finally when my internet is working here's a lowdown of my life in the past fotnight:

1. The PCO sonography came normal. I am better than what I was last year according to the reports. And well... that's another story that I need to lose 5Kgs in three months! But I'm happy to know I'm better...so that.

2. I got a promotion... well, it felt weird to get one coz seriuosly I don't know what to make out of other people telling me I'm doing my job well..but then..I don't mind making some extra bucks.

3. I HATE doing celebrity events and I hate Arnab Goswami! (Go figure!)

2 comments:

Shiv said...

1. congrats! 2. congrats :) 3. That's Times Now for you... :P

Venusberg said...

M glad they got snubbed by Saurav Ganguly as well! Huh..

Gaping Void