26 September 2007

Only thing to lose is weight?

So there I go again with weighty issues.
But not to miss the wonderful reason this time.

35 people from Danceworx will go to Delhi in December.
People as in 'good dancers'.

So I think to be able to be a good dancer I must tone up.
And NO, fat people do NOT make good dancers!

They want to look smashing but love handles are the only smashing things on their bodies, with jiggling tummy next in line. Arrrghh....

So there... and in the end even if I do not make it to Delhi I would have only my weight to lose, and I will definitely be a beter dancer!

OK - I know i'll feel terrible if I don't make it :(

3 comments:

Shiv said...

oh, you will! an hour's practice everyday from today till december and you'll definitely make it... weight and watch :P

Venusberg said...

a (BIG) sigh!

Frankinsmoke said...

oi... all the best girl.... lotsa love to nattu :D

Gaping Void